CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yesterday was wonderful!
We went to the pool and it was raining, so we decided to just stay in and swim in the rain! Hubby was still upstairs finishing Little man's awesome lego dinosaur and Little man and I were the only one's in the pool. It was a really nice bonding moment. We played Scooby Doo and Nemo... It was just fun.
We got him to take a nap and made a yummy dinner.
(Dirty rice!! Cheap and yummy with left overs!)
We went for a long walk and had 1/2 the fat Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream! So WONDERFUL!!
We're going with Hubby's parents to get some groceries later on today. They have really helped us with everything!
I hope Little man is good. I hope he doesn't act like a baby... He's been doing it since yesterday when he found out they were coming over. I just don't understand why he does it. I asked him, just out of curiosity and he said, of course, "I don't know." I'll just have to remind him to be a big boy or he'll get in trouble... Which I don't want! He's been so good!!
I woke up this morning to this:
L.M.~ "You know what makes me happy?"
Hubs~ "What?"
L.M.~ "You!"
Aweee!!!! What a wonderful thing for a son to say to his Daddy!! It made me really happy.
*
Believe in love at first sight
*

No comments: