CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 27, 2009
So I am going out of my mind. I neeeed an outlet!!
I miss Karie! I miss Joan! I miss Daddy and Zazzo! I miss talking to my Momma!
I am going CRAZY!
We went through all of my aunts Christmas and Halloween stuff last night. Everything reminded me of her.
{She passed a few years ago. It was the first big loss in my life.} She made cards and I always loved them. My uncle is moving and getting rid of a lot of his stuff. He gave me her card-makin stuff. I went through them when we got home. She made the sweetest things! I found a beautiful, never been worn watch, too! It’s too big for me so I’m going to get some links taken out and wear it! I can’t help but be emotional about all of this. I’m going to go through all the X-mas and Halloween stuff and organize it today. I feel like it may bring up some old memories and I don’t have anyone to call. This is kind of hard for me. Very hard, actually.
Okay… I’m going to go do this.
Heavy sigh.

No comments: