So, work is going wonderfully! I will be doing more than I thought I would and am so excited about it!! They must see something in me that I don't see. I love the confidence I have there! And it's so nice to be able to wear my wedding rings! I've been working in restaurants and don't want to wear my pretty diamonds and get pizza sauce all over them, so I'd wear them on a necklace like Carrie from SATC... I love being able to dress pretty and have an excuse to buy new work clothes! =)
Sir Hubby has been on a workout mission and it's rubbing off on me. I went all day without the patch yesterday and did wonderfully! So now I need to get off my arse and workout now before I go into work... I'm eating a little something and am going to do this! I have to! Hubby's got his man cut, getting buff, changing his facial hair up... he's looking better than when we first hooked up and here I am... only getting bigger and bigger. He doesn't think I look bad, in fact, he tells me daily that he thinks I'm "sexy" (LOL!!! I am not a "sexy" person). But I can't help and want to workout too. I want both of us to be in shape together. We can get our initial workout on by ourselves, then eventually do stuff together. I plan on taking a yoga class or two a week on top of my home workout I plan on doing. (Yoga booty ballet, again. Don't judge, it's fun and it works!) We can go take walks on the beach and not be out of breath due to lack of activity and smoke in our lungs, we can do the nature trail that I love so, the possibilities are endless!
However, none of this is going to happen if I don't get up... Off to workout!
*
Love a pet~they are so soft and affectionate. Surrender.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment