CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 27, 2009
Oh my God! Little man pissed me off so fucking bad!
He has this thing he’s been doing, he’ll ask me something and I’ll say no, then he’ll ask Hubby the exact thing. Hubby says no, but he doesn’t ask Little man what I just said. I wish he would.
For now on, it’s time out.
He knows what he is doing. He had this little smart ass smile on his face tonight when he did it at dinner. Then!! After dinner, he did it again! I yelled at him. It infuriated me! I caused so many fights with my parents doing that and I won’t let him do that to us. That’s the thing, I know what he is doing. I did it as a kid all the time. I invented this game, I will not let him get away with it.
Then, Momma got him this funny little monkey that flies through the air and makes a hilarious monkey noise when it lands on the ground. So when I showed it to him to give it to him tonight, he covered his ears and did this annoying little cry thing he does when he doesn’t get his way. It hurt my feelings and kinda pissed me off. It’s a fucking TOY!
The fantastic thing is… I have to watch him all day tomorrow and rely on Baby Momma to come pick him up on Saturday… FANTASTIC!!
I am in a grumpy ass mood.
The ornament thing went great, however! It was fun looking at all the ornaments and X-mas stuff. We are very holiday organized! Yay for me! LOL!
Little man does know he pissed me off. I don’t shoot him dirty looks, but tonight… tonight is a different story. I am not dealing with his little antics. Gar!
Another thing that I am pretty certain most kids do that sends me up a fucking wall. He thinks everything is his… My paper lantern, he asked Hubby if he liked “our” lamp. It is also “our” wedding… He thinks everything is his! The things we got for our wedding, they’re his, too… Maybe I’m a bitch, or that I’m too selfish to have a selfish child around, but it gets to me like no one’s business! (P.S. I choose the latter…)

No comments: