CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Positive attitudes pay off.

So, this positivity thing... not so bad!
My fabulous Daddy just called me and told me that he is going to front me the $$$ for my car. It will be mine and no one can take it from me anymore! Of course I have to pay him back, and I will!
I also have a nibble on a job, which I'll be able to drive to... =)
I called my little brother and told him about Daddy and he said he has tried to help out. I have the best little brother a girl could ask for!
Today is turning out to be okay...
(Knock on wood)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO SO SO happy to see you happy! You DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD! :D