There seems to be a happiness epidemic in the blogger world and I am loving it!!
One blogger decided to quit wallowing in their own ickiness and inspired another to do the same and sooner or later, everyone is finding their path to their inner peace and happiness.
*
I'm doing better in the happiness department. Hubby and I talked about the negativity and we decided to start new and fresh. A clean slate! This morning has been wonderful and we have a fun little day planned full of lego dinosaur building, pool time and who knows what else! ♥
*
Also, I am still LOVING my perfect purple water bottle! I figured out that I can put it in the freezer and have little pieces of ice floating around in it. That is my all time favorite way to drink water!!
*
You create your own reality!
*
2 comments:
Yay for happiness!!
I second that, Karie! Yay for happiness indeed!!!
Post a Comment