August 14, 2009
Skittles and Ginger ale…
I woke up at 6am CRAVING it! I will go to the store in a little bit and get me some. How random is that? I’m dying for it.
I am also dying for a job. I have no internet, no phones (they got cut off), and no job. No real friends. Nothing. I am going out of my fucking mind!
I think I’m going to go to the pool and read my book. Chill with me. Maybe make it fun to be alone. I don’t know.
I am so out of it.
Skittles and Ginger ale…
I woke up at 6am CRAVING it! I will go to the store in a little bit and get me some. How random is that? I’m dying for it.
I am also dying for a job. I have no internet, no phones (they got cut off), and no job. No real friends. Nothing. I am going out of my fucking mind!
I think I’m going to go to the pool and read my book. Chill with me. Maybe make it fun to be alone. I don’t know.
I am so out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment