CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Concerns.

I know I'm supposed to be all perky, but I am concerned.
Baby momma sends Hubby over the edge. I can understand this, she is #1 on my shit-list most of the time. But when it interferes with his relationship with his son, a red flag goes off in my head! He doesn't ever call Little man because he doesn't want to deal with Baby momma, if she pisses him off, he just ignores her for the rest of the day and we don't see Little man. He calls her last minute and I know last minute if we are going to have him, so it's hard to plan for the evening. I'm worried about this. I'm afraid to say anything to Hubby at this moment because he's been in rare fucking form the past week.
I'm going to have to... I can't sit back and watch her ruin their relationship. I just hope he sees that I'm trying to help and not hurt or make it harder on him.
*
Okay! End on a happy note!!
*
Surround yourself with friends who inspire and motivate you.

No comments: