CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gibber-jabber

I will be so glad to be done using the nicotine patches... they are itchy and make me nervous. I'm going down to the lowest dose tomorrow!
{I just realized, I'm dropping my nicotine level on the day of the interview of a job that I am dying for... Hummm. Hopefully it won't even affect me!}
I get my car today!!! I am sooooo excited! I will own her, she is mine, and NO ONE can take her from me! That is the BEST feeling ever! And, I can go back to having air! Hubby's car doesn't have air and we live in Florida... not fun. Especially if you want to look pretty for a job interview.
I am interviewing with the company my friend started working for yesterday. They happen to be in the cities we live in, which is super random! She found it online and told me about it and I was interested in it, she mentioned it's here, too! The person who trained her yesterday is who I am interviewing with tomorrow... Come on! God has to have a finger in this pie! I would love to get this. I would love to have to travel to B.ham for "work" *wink wink* The more I think about it, the more competitive I get in wanting it, which is not me. I'm not a competitive person when it comes to work. Pool, on the other hand, you'd better watch out!
To completely change the subject... I am on this perfect water bottle mission. I figure if I have a water bottle that is the right color, size, and shape that I'll be more likely to drink water more because I can take my free water anywhere and drink out of my fun, pretty, and perfect water bottle. So, I look everywhere we go. Well, yesterday I found the perfect one! It is purple, tall, but not too tall, it's a liter, yet still small enough for my little hands to hold it. It has the right mouth part and I wouldn't be embarrassed to carry it around everywhere I go. It's only $5 and I am lusting after it! Momma is taking me to get my car today and suggested taking me to lunch. I may just ask her to get my perfect water bottle and save herself some $$$. =)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
*
Think simple
*

No comments: