CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My bookstore encounter.

Oh my goodness! Today at the bookstore...
I recently borrowed an erotica book from a friend and really enjoyed it. It was a fun change from the books I've been reading. So I went to the "sexuality" part of the bookstore to see what exactly is out there. I'm new to this type of book, so I kinda need to flip through them to see what I like. One part of the section is relationship-type books, the other part is where the stories are. So as I was looking for what I want, a man was walking past me. I apologized for being in the way and he said I wasn't at all. He then proceeds to stand right next to me, looking at the book titles, then at me... He did this a few times. You know when someone is trying to think of a pick up line or an opener for conversation... It made me soo uncomfortable!! I just turned around and proceeded to look for my husband! LOL! He was conveniently taking Little man to the bathroom, so I couldn't find them at all. I swear to you, it was the weirdest way a guy has ever tried to hit on me. You just don't do that! I am already embarrassed to be in that part of the bookstore.
I learned my lesson:
When I am in that section, my husband is with me.
Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was probably looking for a book title to use as a pick-up line, lol!!!

I can picture it now:
Creeper: "I'd love to incorporate you into my... Horizontal Life"
Melissa: "Um, yeah... about that..."