CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little ranty...

I'm very frustrated with Baby Momma. She likes to cause drama and lately it is dealing with Little man and me. I do not appreciate this. She calls Hubby and bitches him out in front of Little man which upsets me even more. She "claims" that Little man is upset because he thinks I'm mad at him. This is not true. I tried to talk to him about it on our walk and he went on a rant of what his "mommy" said to his daddy. That sent me into instant defense mode. I know it's not right to be defensive toward him, but I was. I told him to tell me about tigers and the subject was changed. We talked about it a little more later on and I explained that I am not mad at him.
{He was put in time out this weekend for lying about our kitty scratching him when in truth, he scratched himself. I put him in time out, we talked, and it was over... The End.}
We are fine now, but I am still REALLY peeved about Baby Momma. I know she is part of my life and that I have to deal with the fact that Little man is going to talk about her, but it seems a little more constant lately and it's sending me into orbit. I know he doesn't know all the dirty details about everything, but She is everywhere. Even at the in laws... It makes my heart fucking race!
To change the subject to more negativity... Rape is everywhere and it kills me. In every movie I watch, every book I read (even if the book has nothing to do with the subject!), every tee vee show, even the introductory video at work today... Rape! It is NOT an acceptable topic to bring up or ACT like it's nothing! I wish it would be banned from all media, unless the news is finding the assholes who think it's okay and castrating them...
OKAY!! Some happy already!! I'm off my soap box!!
Work went well. It was your typical first day... I didn't know anything or anyone... I literally felt the need to ask to go to the bathroom... LOL! I go in at the same time tomorrow and will learn more. =) In the meantime, I'm going to read up on my training literature and drink my fantastic glass of wine.
*
Cuddle a baby in your arms~ it feels so good.
*

No comments: