«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Princess Pea
My little place to get stuff off my chest and share happy times
About Me
Melissa
This is my blog to help me deal with the real world (and my world, too)
View my complete profile
My email address:
mfile25@gmail.com
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(57)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(21)
▼
2009
(179)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(20)
▼
September
(71)
Emotions
Kiss the cook!
Early workouts.
The "D" Word...
The workout itch
Work, hubby, and smoking Oh My!
A little ranty...
Workin Girl!
Nervous grumpiness
Just 2 things
Yesterday was wonderful!We went to the pool and it...
The happiness epidemic.
Second interview Monday...
My perfect new purple water bottle:This makes me s...
My Little man realization
Gibber-jabber
Oh! Happy day!!
Job interview
Concerns.
Positive attitudes pay off.
"The new blog me"
Random...
Men moods
Public service announcement
Ranty, I am.
Downward spiral.
Last night, while Hubby and I were showering, we d...
Today is a roller coaster.I woke up feeling like s...
I am so sick of people. Hubby took today off and d...
I was invited to a bachelorette party last night a...
My bookstore encounter.
This may make me sound like a complete bitch, but ...
September 4, 2009
August 31, 2009Ok… I have officially entered panic...
August 30, 2009 I just want to point out that thou...
August 28, 2009My God! Today started out weird and...
August 28, 2009Little man was not happy with the f...
August 27, 2009Oh my God! Little man pissed me off...
August 27, 2009So I am going out of my mind. I nee...
August 25, 2009It is going to be a looonngg day!We...
August 24, 2009“Do you want some coffee?”-“Yeah! T...
August 23, 2009Little man today vs. yesterday…Yest...
August 22, 2009I am wiped out!Hubby had a slight c...
August 21, 2009I am so spaced out today, have been...
August 18, 2009Gah! I am so annoyed. It’s amazing ...
August 18, 2009It’s one in the god damned afternoo...
August 17, 2009I am in a life funk.I sleep in late...
August 15, 2009I am such a bad cat mommy.When I go...
August 14, 2009Skittles and Ginger ale…I woke up a...
August 7, 2009We ended up having a good night last...
August 6, 2009I feel bad because I don’t really li...
August 4, 2009My father in law and his sister, my ...
August 3, 2009Today, I learned that it is best to ...
August 2, 2009As usual, Baby Momma is being unreli...
August 2, 2009Today has been so happy! I woke up i...
July 31, 2009God! I am in such a bad mood.Mr. Grey...
July 30, 2009I feel like a monster.When you hear o...
July 30, 2009Yesterday sucked.I was alone all day,...
July 29, 2009Oh my fucking God! I am so bored!! I ...
July 28, 2009So the interview was weird. There wer...
July 28, 2009So I have another interview today! It...
July 27, 2009God! I am such a DORK!I just got back...
July 26, 2009Tonight has been so much better than ...
July 26, 2009As usual, baby momma is being unrelia...
July 25, 2009A thought? A question. I wonder if I ...
July 24, 2009I have an interview!! Monday at 10 am...
July 24, 2009I have been on this kick, I can’t hel...
July 23, 2009So, today is a new day.I woke up in a...
Alright, I am going to get all of my word blog on ...
July 22, 2009We just can’t seem to talk about li...
Hello blogger friends! I finally have my internet...
►
August
(1)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(12)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Public service announcement
This caught my attention! Isn't it the truth?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Kyla Roma
Lies the Internet Told Us
5 years ago
Belle Renee
#texasforever
13 years ago
Here's lookin at me kid
Moving On
13 years ago
It's like I'm... mmmagic!
Just Like A Phoenix
13 years ago
Beautiful, Broken World
Fantastic changes (and a much delayed new entry)
14 years ago
Tea Breaks
chocolate box
15 years ago
Awbviously Awmber
Guess what?
16 years ago
Oh! How Lovely! { jamieann dot net }
20sb
Visit
20 Something Bloggers
Crochet
Crafting With Wool
- Learn crochet and felting with full color pictures and detailed, easy to follow instructions. Stitches, techniques, ideas and much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment