CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 25, 2009
It is going to be a looonngg day!
We don’t have any cigarettes, no phone, no internet, the house is clean, and our DVD player is not wanting to play any of our movies.
The silence has been deafening in this house. It seems like the silence is screaming. By far the loudest silence ever.
It is a beautiful day. I should do something outside. Go to a park and read a book or something… I may do just that, maybe.
We ended up getting into a pretty big fight last night. We kind of worked it out, it’s an ongoing thing with us. He gets stressed and I assume it’s me because he’s being an asshole to me. We go round and round with it. It drives me insane.
I’ve been feeling really fucked up lately. Like I’m comfortably numb (to quote Pink Floyd). I feel like I’ve smoked a fat joint and am seeing things through stoned eyes, or I’ve taken enough shots to make my vision blurred.
I am drunk on my insanity.
I have been getting up earlier. I’ve set the delay brew on my coffee maker for the time my birth control alarm goes off, and I’ve put my very expensive alarm clock (my cell phone) and my b.c. pills by the coffee maker. And had Hubby set the alarm clock in our bedroom for 15 minutes before the coffee turns on and my b.c. alarm goes off... tis a lot of hoop jumping to get out of fucking bed at 9:30am!! I’ll try for earlier in a week or 2. I need to get used to this first.
I’m proud of how I’ve been lately. I’ve kept the house uber clean and the laundry done. The beds have been made everyday. I’ve been getting up earlier than one in the afternoon… I’ve been a little “Betty homemaker”! I resent it. I love that our house is “company clean” and that I would be cool if Grandma just dropped by at this very moment, but I hate that I’m always cleaning up after the boys. I want to be working. I want to work AND both Hubby and I can both keep the house uber clean! Sounds much better!!
DVD player worked! Yay! Oh! Sex and the City: The movie! How I love you!

No comments: