CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

July 23, 2009
So, today is a new day.
I woke up in a foul mood and decided that there was no reason to get up, then I realized that there is no reason to be this way! I need to get the fuck out of bed and wake up (literally and metaphorically). I did the few dishes in the sink, started laundry, made our bed, and smudged our home. That is when you burn sage and cleanse the energy in your home and yourself. I also put rose oil on a white unscented tea light and lit it. To get white light into our house. We need to get the love back in here!
I am really going to try to be more positive. I’m hoping Hubby will be too. I hope we get tonight to just us. We have little man all weekend, so it would be good if we could have one more night to work on us. If not, that’s cool…
I am also on a work out mission. Hubby’s back has been killing him. He has a back disease that kills him daily. When he puts on a little weight, it hurts him worse. I want to help him feel better and when we are fit, we both feel better both physically and emotionally. I need to work out now, actually. I need to get into my happy routine.
Off to be happy…

P.S. I really wish our phones worked! I want to call my husband.


No comments: