I am so sick of people.
Hubby took today off and deserves the break from everyone and everything.
First thing this morning, we get a call to call Baby Momma.... Just give him one day! Just one! He needs it.
I'm applying to a job that I'm hoping I get. It has great benefits and is a good career job. I'm nervous that I'm not qualified enough. It's a big change from what I've been doing.
I also tried to apply for Wal Mart last night. It took a really long time to do then told me that my application itself expired and that I had to do it again! OMG! Made me so mad! So today, after I go to what I'll call my "hopeful job", I'm going to try ole' wally world again. I'm convincing myself it's not that bad. It really could be worse. Plus, with the way the economy is, we're all in the same boat.
I wasn't going to talk about it because I'm super embarrassed about it...
My car was repossessed last Wednesday. I have until the 19th to come up with a lot more money than we have or I lose it. Nobody wants to help me out being that I don't have a job and my track record isn't all that wonderful.
This is my nightmare come true.
I was having the best day I've had in a really long time. Hubby and I got our hair cut, Momma and I hung out all day, Hubby and I were getting along amazingly... All was right in the little world of me. So we're watching this silly anime that Hubby has been trying to get me to watch for years now, being that all was right in the world, I gave it a shot.
I heard a big truck outside and out of pure paranoia, I looked out of the window to see it's not my car being taken... not this time. It was my car being taken. I ran down the stairs like a fucking lunatic, there was nothing I could do about it. I did get to take all my shit out of it, at least. So now I am desperately trying to find something job wise so my family knows they will get their money back. They would anyways, even if it's only $50 a month. They would get paid back. End of story. I'm pretty much losing my shit at this point. I have 11 days. ELEVEN.
Not fun at all.
I'm off to get ready for "hopeful job"!
Send me good job energy, please!
=)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the car, sweetie! Know that I am wishing you all the best with the job interview today. I'm sure you'll do great. Who knows, maybe this job is the reason the other jobs haven't come through! Miss you guys so much, I just wish we were in a position to help you out!
Good luck on your hopeful job.
Post a Comment