August 28, 2009
Little man was not happy with the fact that I’m the one watching him this morning. He woke up as Hubby was leaving and cried that he was going to work. He didn’t say, but he was upset about my watching him… When Hubby left for work, I asked Little man what he wanted to watch and he shot me the dirtiest look I have ever gotten from him.
I really hope that we have a good day.
He got put in time out shortly after last night’s entrée.
He asked me if he could wear his dirty ass tee shirt to bed and I said no. So as soon as Hubby walks in the room, Little man asks him if he can wear the shirt. I really had to watch myself, I almost cursed at him hard core. I do swear around him, but not at him. So I asked him why I was pissed and he lied about it. So right before bed he got time out. Shitty.
We are going to start both talking to him when he gets out of time out for now on. Usually, it’s me and Little man in the time out corner and Hubby is doing whatever he is doing. Last night we had him sit on one couch and we sat on the other, as a united front, and explained why he was in trouble. I always ask him why he is. Momma used to do that to me and it pissed me off to have to tell the person who punished me why they did it. So I do that with him, to hopefully make him not do whatever he did…
He seems okay as of now. We are going to my Momma’s house later on and to run errands. So hopefully he’ll be good…
Little man was not happy with the fact that I’m the one watching him this morning. He woke up as Hubby was leaving and cried that he was going to work. He didn’t say, but he was upset about my watching him… When Hubby left for work, I asked Little man what he wanted to watch and he shot me the dirtiest look I have ever gotten from him.
I really hope that we have a good day.
He got put in time out shortly after last night’s entrée.
He asked me if he could wear his dirty ass tee shirt to bed and I said no. So as soon as Hubby walks in the room, Little man asks him if he can wear the shirt. I really had to watch myself, I almost cursed at him hard core. I do swear around him, but not at him. So I asked him why I was pissed and he lied about it. So right before bed he got time out. Shitty.
We are going to start both talking to him when he gets out of time out for now on. Usually, it’s me and Little man in the time out corner and Hubby is doing whatever he is doing. Last night we had him sit on one couch and we sat on the other, as a united front, and explained why he was in trouble. I always ask him why he is. Momma used to do that to me and it pissed me off to have to tell the person who punished me why they did it. So I do that with him, to hopefully make him not do whatever he did…
He seems okay as of now. We are going to my Momma’s house later on and to run errands. So hopefully he’ll be good…
No comments:
Post a Comment