CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Men moods

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband.
However, he can be very selfish and unreasonable at times.
He has been pissy since we quit smoking. That's fine, but chill out toward me! Today, we were at the dollar store to get crackers for dinner and see if they had the shampoo we use there. They had a knock off version, but I'm picky with certain things and said we'd just wait. He turns around and quickly walks out of the store to cross the street to the other store we were avoiding. No way could I have talked with him about it, it was his way or no way. So we get to the other store and there was a loud alarm, typically, when there is a loud alarm, you AVOID it. Not him, he wanted to see what it was. All I said is "Why would we go toward it? It's loud." He turns and quickly walks away from me toward the crackers. Again, no talking to him. When I tried to talk to him, I didn't get anything, just his feelings on the matter and a complete change of subject. I have to let things go, choose my battles, if you will. So I did just that and we came home to have a wonderful dinner and watch a good movie.
After dinner, he was googling the actor and we were just playing around on it. There were some teaser shots of Sex and the City 2. I am obsessed with this show and everything about it so I mentioned that I want to check it out when he was done doing his thing on the computer. No rush. So we ran out of things to look up about said actor and he asked me what I wanted to look up next. I suggested SATC. He gets all huffy and hastily types it in. So I decided to fuck it and just do whatever else. He gets off the computer and starts cleaning the fridge out. (something I've been asking him to do for a little bit now) So now, I haven't seen the teaser trailer because it's ruined for me tonight and we're being pissy with each other. I tried to talk to him, but he is having no part in it and won't see where I'm coming from.
What a wonderful way to end a wonderful weekend.

No comments: