CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 2, 2009
Today has been so happy! I woke up in a weird mood, but once it got going, it was wonderful!
Lets back up a little bit. We watched a movie last night that dealt with the thought of how one will die. I’ve never really allowed myself to think of the fact that I will die one day. I shoo it off and change my thought. Well, last night, I couldn’t shoo it off. I had a total panic attack realizing that one day, I will die. It really freaked me out. I had nightmares all night, hence the grumpy mood this morning…
I made us some bacon, egg, and cheese sandwichs that kick Waffle house’s ass! LOL! Then we just kind of flirted around the house and went out to do our fun-ness.
I went to the coffee shop, because I haven’t heard from them. I didn’t get the job. There were a few other people who were waiting to get hired on and they forgot about them when doing the interviews, but! They liked me and want me to check in with them about once a month. So I’m kinda upset for not having it now, but I may have it eventually…
On to the fun stuff!
We went to a few guitar stores for me to try them on.
I found one I love!
It’s an Ibanez Grand concert AC30NJ. It’s beautiful! I fell in love at first sight. I tried a lot of other ones, but nothing really felt as good as this one does. It just fits. The price isn’t too bad, either! It’ll be a little more than $300 by the end of it all. I need to get a case with it. Doesn’t come with... Lame.
I am not good at playing in front of someone.
I cried when I first played for Hubby.
So we go into the acoustic room and what is there? A few guys jamming loudly. I am totally intimidated. I could barely hear what I was playing. Then, when I found my guitar, the salesman was talking to us about what a good guitar it is and was waiting to watch me play it… OMG! I am freaking out! So I pretended he didn’t exist and mentally kicked the jammers asses and played. Loud. I was so proud of me!!! It felt so good!! After a while, the jammers were talking shit about band members they think they know so much about and I was over them. So we left the room for a little bit and just wandered around the store and visited my guitar before we left. We went to another store and I played a few more, but nothing felt as good as the Ibanez. They didn’t sound as good or didn’t look as pretty…
So now I want it!!
I want it now!
I feel accomplished. I feel like I’ve done something really huge for me today.
It’s a big, wonderful fucking deal!

No comments: