CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 15, 2009
I am such a bad cat mommy.
When I go to bed, I always say good night to the kitties.
Always have.
So I couldn’t find Mr. Grey last night and assumed that he was hiding under little man’s bed, he does all the time.
(It stormed last night.)
I got up to pee this morning and was wondering where the hell puss is?! He always greets me during my morning pee… I checked all over the house and couldn’t find him anywhere! So I peeked outside on our balcony, surely he wasn’t there!
Wrong!!
He was totally chillin under the chair, outside! Poor baby!! So we checked him out and he is fine. A little rattled from the storm and what not, but no real harm done. So sad. Poor thing!!!!! This happening after we had to get them worm pills… I’ve been following my cats around for about a week cleaning and looking at their asses. LOL! I feel awful!
After all this worm ass thing, I need to vacuum often.
Everyone has their system to cleaning. I am very OCD and do it my way. When someone is helping me, they do it my way or I’ll go back and fix what they did wrong and continue what I was doing, not to be a bitch. That’s just how I am.
So this morning I was moving the chairs to the dining room table out of the way {I have a new, easier system now. Hubby doesn’t know this. It’s not like you tell your husband how you found an easier way to vacuum…} He was being wonderful and trying to help me. Every time he would move a chair, it was in the wrong spot. Finally, he said “Your OCD won’t let me help you, I’m going to smoke.” When he said this, I laughed. It’s true.
Then I realized how true it is…
I feel like I may be turning into my mother when it comes to things. This is not something good, per say. She makes herself crazy with OCD. Haha!! I am cracking myself up!
We’re going to her house for dinner tonight. I’m excited. We plan on taking it easy and keeping an eye on our cats when we come in from smoking today!

No comments: