CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Downward spiral.

I am feeling the lack o' nicotine today!
I couldn't think of a word and it really annoyed me so I called my Momma, who never answers her phone. Then I IM'd one of my friends who was on yahoo, who never answers her IM's. Finally, I asked a friend on Facebook and wonderful Miss Joan helped me!
(Thank you, sweetie!!)
The word was allegory.
As in "I ran out of toilet paper in the middle of the night and have to use paper towels now is an allegory to my life!"
{I know... don't flush the paper towels, what in the fuck am I supposed to do with it?!}
As Joan and I were trying to figure out the God forsaken word, I called my G.ma because she is usually pretty smart. First, she didn't know the word. Second, she lectured me on everything. I told her how I am on my second day of not smoking and she proceeded to lecture me on how I need to quit... Um... yeah, I know! This would be why I just told you that I have... She then turned the convo to how I need to find a career, I told her my plan. Every time I tell anyone on that side of the family that my passion is massage therapy they do that "what a bull shit job" grunt... AHHHH!!! So I again tried to turn the conversation positive. At this point in my life, I have to stay positive or I'll fucking lose it. She wouldn't stay positive... So I ended the phone call.
A happy between the bull shit conversations... I did talk to Joan for a little bit and that made me happy. She is such a positive person. I love her for that!
Then, Momma calls me back and seems so annoyed with the fact that we are talking. Don't fucking call back if you don't want to talk or can't... Just sayin...
So finally, I called Hubby. This home phone is a piece of shit so we had a bad connection. There was like a 10 second delay. It only frustrated me even more, so naturally, I got pissy with him and got off the phone. I sent him a sorry email.
So now I'm listening to Tool and I feel better. It's just angry enough, yet still beautiful. Holla!
I think I'm getting cabin fever really bad...
I'm going to clean the hell out of my cabin...
Sorry for the massive rant.

1 comment:

~Surfergirl~ said...

Hopefully things will start looking up and up for you VERY soon! You deserve it! You're such a sweetheart, and I like to see you HAPPY!!! :D I'm uber proud of you for quitting smoking! I know it can't be easy, but it's healthy! So, think healthy thoughts until the cravings pass! And, always remember that I'm just a txt, IM, or phone call away! I LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE!!!! Sending you and the hubby all of my love!