CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

July 28, 2009
So I have another interview today! It’s at a shoe store I lust after. It’s a group interview. Never been to one like that… I wonder what it’ll be like? I want the coffee job real bad, but if I get this, I’ll be happy with it, too.
We ended having little man AGAIN yesterday. Baby momma didn’t have “gas money”. She does this all the time. I am putting my foot down on this weekend. It is her weekend. Not our weekend. I refuse to have him. No excuses. Period. We’ve had him for three in a row. I get one with out him! Hubby needs one with out him. I feel bad, because I was rude to him yesterday, not because of him, but because of his dead-beat mother.
I need to get off my ass and really work out. I couldn’t find anything to wear to the interview. All my business clothes are too small. I want to join a gym, so me and Hubby can work out together. We have stuff here, but I want the gym thing is calling my name.

No comments: