It seems when I'm most nervous that everyone around me either annoys me or pisses me off. Not intentionally, I'd assume.
When Hubby and I talked, he said he needs some alone time. Time for him to do whatever it is he does when he is alone. I can understand this completely! He needs his space and doesn't get much of it with me not working. So I told Momma that I may spend an evening with her sometime this week because Hubby needs time to himself. Her response?
"Well, that's kinda weird..."
Um... No! It's not weird at all! I may have to say something to her about it. She and I both need a lot of time to ourselves, so she should understand. I don't know, it just got to me.
So when we got off the phone, I started nicfitting really bad. It seems the longer I go not smoking, the more I want one. It's not all the time, and it doesn't last for long, but it is more frequent.
Then, my kitty scratches on the carpet by the sliding glass door. He does it all the time and the sound makes me insane! He'll do that, then scratch on the glass itself. He wants to go out on the balcony. When we smoked, our kitties would come sniff the fresh air with us. Now that we don't, Puss just sits there all sad and scratches.
The sound of his scratching could single handily send me to the loony bin! It makes me fucking crazy!!
Enough bitching!
Second interview is today! I'm not sure at all what to wear and am really nervous about this one. I'm just hoping to get it. That's all. I just really want the job. We need a break from all the financial stress and I need to get out of this house and interact with people!
*
Smile at all the faces that cross your path. Smile big.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment