CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 24, 2009
“Do you want some coffee?”
-“Yeah! That sounds great!”
(Never got a cup… more wasted coffee)

“Will you clean the microwave out, It’s the only thing left to clean in the house.”
-“Sure! No problem.”
(Still dirty…)

“What’s wrong?”
-“Nothing.”
(Yet obviously, something IS wrong…)

“I’d really like to be part of little man’s life, be more involved.”
-“You will be. We’ll do this together.”
(Nothing has changed… Still being told what they’re doing…)

And this is just a few examples of almost verbatim conversations we’ve had and the results. I try to find out what’s wrong with him and he says “nothing” and gets annoyed with me and makes ME feel crazy because he is acting like something is wrong. I know him better than that. I’m not an idiot. Yet, at times I feel as though I get treated that way.
He tells me what he thinks I want to hear.
That doesn’t help anything! Tell me what’s really on your mind! I really do give a shit. I really do care. I want to know. This way, I know where the fuck you are coming from.
Momma and I were hanging one of those cool paper lanterns in our living room and we didn’t have a drill and couldn’t reach the ceiling so we needed him to help us reach. We told him our idea and he had a better one, so he did that. Fine. Do it if it works better, but fucking back off with the arrogance!! It’s ugly. Not attractive. One of the many things he has developed (or let come out of the “hiding so she’ll like me” closet) since we’ve been living together. And he seems to do it in front of my mother. No. Not cool.
I am so irritated with him, but can’t talk to him about it because he is in man hiding.

No comments: