OK!
Now I'm up to date. Sorry about all of the many many blogs...
Hubby and I got our hair cut and we love it. I got the Rosario Dawson cut and it is exactly what I wanted. I loveth.
We are doing really good. He is being super supportive and here for me. I love that he is so wonderful to me. He gives men a good name.
Our cell phones are still turned off, so Momma let us borrow her home phone via Vonage. Holla! We have the internet and a phone now. So I can actually get a job now! We're going to the mall to look for seasonal jobs for now until I can get something permanent.
The need for a job is more prevalent these last few days than ever. Financial issues have come up that affect my life significantly. It's bad...
That's about all...
I know there is more, I'm just out of my blog state of mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment