CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 7, 2009
We ended up having a good night last night!
My Daddy called me and we talked for a long time, which gave me refuge from the boys. LOL! While I was talking to him, they both played guitar and drums. I got little man those drum things that have a bead on either side and you spin it to make noise, from the flea market when Hubby and I first started dating. So they played music. Then, apparently little man got the other guitar (the knock around) and played it. When I got off the phone, they played me the “Dragon Song”. It was precious. Little man was dancing around like a little hippie. I loved it. Beautiful song!! LOL!
When we put little man to bed, I started another project. I am giving one of our friends one of my incense holders and she is a twin, so I feel bad giving her something and not her sister. Her sister reads, so I made her a book mark. It turned out so good!! I’m really proud of all my projects lately. I don’t give myself credit when I craft. This past week, however, has been good for me. I can do something cute and be proud of it! It feels wonderful!

No comments: