July 24, 2009
I have an interview!! Monday at 10 am! It’s with the coffee shop! I pray I get the job!! How wonderful would it be?!
We have little man tonight and he is being wonderful as well. To celebrate my job interview, we (I) made homemade “krabby patties” (aka cheese burgers) and they turned out so good! We went for a walk after words. When we were walking, little man had to pee, so I took him to go. Holla! Good boy!! Hubby came in there with us and got all pissed off at little man and was really rough with him. I told him he owed little man an apology, naturally, he disagreed. I am all for discipline, we all know this, but that was a little uncalled for. I tried to talk to Hubby about it when we got home in the privacy of our bedroom. I explained that while he thought he may have said something to warn little man not to do whatever was pissing him off, he didn’t. He seemed annoyed that I tried to right his wrong. I just felt that he was WAYY to harsh. I smart-assedly told him “your welcome” after I (not we… all I got from him was a smart ass grunt) talked. He doesn’t understand that I just want the best for everyone concerned. Little man was on his very best behavior. I was actually in a good mood as well, but not Hubby… So, I am drinking another beer and will read my book until I fall asleep. These pissed off nights have to stop.
They’re unhealthy.
I have an interview!! Monday at 10 am! It’s with the coffee shop! I pray I get the job!! How wonderful would it be?!
We have little man tonight and he is being wonderful as well. To celebrate my job interview, we (I) made homemade “krabby patties” (aka cheese burgers) and they turned out so good! We went for a walk after words. When we were walking, little man had to pee, so I took him to go. Holla! Good boy!! Hubby came in there with us and got all pissed off at little man and was really rough with him. I told him he owed little man an apology, naturally, he disagreed. I am all for discipline, we all know this, but that was a little uncalled for. I tried to talk to Hubby about it when we got home in the privacy of our bedroom. I explained that while he thought he may have said something to warn little man not to do whatever was pissing him off, he didn’t. He seemed annoyed that I tried to right his wrong. I just felt that he was WAYY to harsh. I smart-assedly told him “your welcome” after I (not we… all I got from him was a smart ass grunt) talked. He doesn’t understand that I just want the best for everyone concerned. Little man was on his very best behavior. I was actually in a good mood as well, but not Hubby… So, I am drinking another beer and will read my book until I fall asleep. These pissed off nights have to stop.
They’re unhealthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment