CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 18, 2009
It’s one in the god damned afternoon and I’m just now getting out of bed.
What in the fuck is wrong with me!?
This is pissing me off. I am going to ask Hubby if he’ll start setting the alarm for earlier so I can get up and do something. I hate not having anything to get up for. I hate that I don’t have to get up early to go to work! I don’t have to get up early with little man.
I have no reason to get out of bed.
I know I need to so I can look for jobs, but what is the point of trying to work somewhere if we don’t have phones to contact me?
Catch 22, anyone?
The house stays relatively clean, but what is that in the grand scheme of things? What is the fun in having a clean house for no one to come over to, being that they can’t get a hold of us?
A happy on the related subject… We are going to get a chase lounge from my Momma hopefully this weekend. (If we can get a hold of her) It’s not the prettiest thing, leopard print and all, but I want to learn to crochet and it would be the perfect opportunity/excuse for Momma to teach me so I can make something to cover it up. Leopard print doesn’t really go with our house, but in the same breath, it may just work since our house is kind of random… Either way, we’ll see how it works, move some things around and hope we (HE) likes it!
And tomorrow, regardless, I am going to get up earlier than ONE and apply somewhere!
Even dreaded Wal-Mart.
I’d apply at the photo lab. That’s all, nowhere else… LOL! I have this thing about where I work; no judgment on the people who work there… I admire them for not being snooty.
I hate that I sound like this.
I’m not a bitchy person, not incredibly judgmental… I don’t know what my hang up with Wal-Mart is… I suppose I’m afraid that I’ll be judged. The high school I went to is nothing to be “look at how wonderful I am, I went to #$&*%” But everyone there seems that way. And what if I check someone out for a cake or something for their mom, then I get judged and feel like shit.
I am aware that I wrote the school like a curse word. I hated high school. I moved here the beginning of my freshman year and had a hard time fitting in, so I have this thing about the people there. {Other than my prized few, without them, I would not be}
I have a lot of doubts today… What the hell?
I am really excited about the chase lounge! Hopefully Hubby remembered to e mail Momma so we can get it! ☺

No comments: