August 23, 2009
Little man today vs. yesterday…
Yesterday: Wonderful, happy, quiet(ish), well behaved and mannered.
Today: Annoying, loud, non-listening, not very well behaved, pissy.
Gar. I could have killed me a kid by the end of the day. He talked non-stop ALL DAY! We went to the pool again and he seriously talked the whole entire time we were there. At some point, Step-Mommy needs a mother fucking talking break!!! Dude. Haha!
We went to my Momma’s house for dinner and he was decent over there until the end. I’m not sure if he was “sleepy hyper” or just hyper. Either way, he was constant. By the time we got home I was at my wits end. Poor kid couldn’t get a word out without me silently cringing.
The thing is, he asks stupid questions, just for the sake of talking. Like he knew we were going to Momma’s and still asked if we were going over there. I said no, just to see how he would act, he told me that yes, we are going. Well, why ask? He’s been doing this kind of thing all fucking day. He asked which light bulb was out when Hubby was in the middle of changing it… Take a minute and think of what you are saying before you speak… Please!
We did get our chase lounge today. It’s cute. We did a lot more rearranging than I thought we would, but I’m getting used to it. I’m liking it. There are still a few things that need to be done to make it perfect, but I dig it.
That’s about it…
Little man today vs. yesterday…
Yesterday: Wonderful, happy, quiet(ish), well behaved and mannered.
Today: Annoying, loud, non-listening, not very well behaved, pissy.
Gar. I could have killed me a kid by the end of the day. He talked non-stop ALL DAY! We went to the pool again and he seriously talked the whole entire time we were there. At some point, Step-Mommy needs a mother fucking talking break!!! Dude. Haha!
We went to my Momma’s house for dinner and he was decent over there until the end. I’m not sure if he was “sleepy hyper” or just hyper. Either way, he was constant. By the time we got home I was at my wits end. Poor kid couldn’t get a word out without me silently cringing.
The thing is, he asks stupid questions, just for the sake of talking. Like he knew we were going to Momma’s and still asked if we were going over there. I said no, just to see how he would act, he told me that yes, we are going. Well, why ask? He’s been doing this kind of thing all fucking day. He asked which light bulb was out when Hubby was in the middle of changing it… Take a minute and think of what you are saying before you speak… Please!
We did get our chase lounge today. It’s cute. We did a lot more rearranging than I thought we would, but I’m getting used to it. I’m liking it. There are still a few things that need to be done to make it perfect, but I dig it.
That’s about it…
No comments:
Post a Comment