So, the interview went pretty well. I felt like I really had to sell myself. I did the best I could and the best is good enough. (Oh, Thom Yorke, you lyrical genius).
Good news is, I have a second one on Monday. I really hope I get it.
I'm in a grumpy mood today. Hubby and I are still bickering back and forth and it's really taking it's toll on me. I'm going to have to talk with him about it tonight. When I'm in a bad mood and he's in a good mood, I have to shape up and get out of it. When I'm in a good mood and he's not, he shits all over my happy. I'm done with it.
I hope come Monday, I'll be in a better, more me mood and land this job and all will be right in the world!
*
Learn how to cook three simple recipes. Prepare them like a gourmet chef.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment