CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

August 2, 2009
As usual, Baby Momma is being unreliable. She can not tell the truth if her life depended on it. We have little man tonight because she claims to have all this drama going on. I just don’t believe any of it.
I am concerned about him.
He’s acting weird tonight. I just don’t trust her. I know she wouldn’t purposely put him in harms way, but something is up. I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. I hate it. I got pissed at first that we have him on HER weekend, but now that he is here, I’m glad he’s at the only truly stable house he has.
She is moving for the third time in 2 years and the choice of place makes me uncomfortable. She is moving in with the only other person that I know dislikes me for no reason. I don’t like the fact that they’ll be sitting around, talking shit about me in front of my stepson, since we are trying to build our relationship again. This person is someone that I have been trying to have some kind of relationship with due to the fact they are now family. It just makes me really unhappy. The whole thing, all of it, just doesn’t set right with me. I don’t like it. Not one bit. It made me cry when Hubby told me what is going on.
Other than that, today has been okay. Hubby and I had a little fight, but worked it out pretty quick.
I fixed something that has been driving me crazy for years.
I moved from a friends house back to Momma’s house and somehow ended up losing a drawer to my dresser.
Yes, a drawer.
The one where you keep all your favorite shit, so you can open said drawer and get your favorite outfit in one clean sweep.
Yeah, that’s the one I lost.
So it’s been a hole in my dresser with clothes chillin for the world to see. It’s quite an eyesore. So I found a towel that fits perfectly, safty pinned it to the correct length and nailed it to the dresser frame and took some ribbon and put strips of it on both sides and in the middle so I can tie it up and use it as a drawer again! I’m very proud of my little project! LOL! I’ll post pictures.
All my “no internet or phone projects”
I also had a wonderful conversation with my Daddy. He was being super supportive and funny. He is just being great. He was going on about how much he likes my husband, which is an amazing thing for a girl to hear! My Daddy really likes him! And that makes me happy!

No comments: