CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009


My perfect new purple water bottle:

This makes me so happy! Momma is wonderful and got it for me on top of taking me to lunch!

♥She is a good Mommy!♥

So you are supposed to drink 50% of your body weight in ounces to get enough water and lose weight. For example, I weigh 112. 1/2 of that is 56. Therefore, I should drink 56 oz. of water a day. (Which is 1 1/2 of my perfect purple water bottles).

I also have my Grace back!! I cried. I am so effin stoked about all of this!

*

If you've never experienced something, go ahead and try it.

*


2 comments:

Karie said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! And I heart purple!... AND GRACE! :)

Anonymous said...

It's CUTE! I love that you know how much water you'll need to drink from it in order to make your daily goal, that's awesome! And, hooray for getting Grace back!!! That's so wonderful!

Thanks for cheering me up yesterday! You're truly a sweet friend!