CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

July 25, 2009
A thought? A question. I wonder if I was as annoying to my parents as little man is to me.
Was I a shadow? Did I stick my toys in their faces? Did I talk incessantly about nothing for hours?
(Ok… I know the answer to the last one is yes)
I wonder if it sent them through the roof the way it does me? Neither of my parents are what you would call “patient”.
I wonder, why are children so annoying?
I know they don’t know social skills quite yet, but what about the constant pushing of the same button on a toy for hours? A fun sound, I can understand. But just a constant over and over and over and over…. Why? LOL! Kind of like this blog entrĂ©e?
And it’s not like you can ask the kid, “Hey kid, Why are you so annoying?!” That’s just not nice. Humm…
Any feedback?

No comments: