August 30, 2009
I just want to point out that though I bitch incessantly about little man, I do love him more than I ever thought I could. This blog is where I go to bitch about him. It is my outlet for dealing with being insta-mommy...
Just wanted to clear that up…
On a completely random note, I want to say how much I love Tom Robbins! It’s been about a year and a half since I’ve read one of his books and his usage of words and analogies are ingenious! If you ever get a chance, pick one of his books up!
I am learning to crochet tomorrow. Momma is coming over to my house and going to teach me. Finally, after years of me bugging the shit out of her!
She, for whatever reason, doesn’t seem to want to ever come over to my house. I always have to drive all the way to her house on the other side of town if I want to hang out with her. And when she does come over here, she is so quick to leave. I have pointed this out to her a few times and nothing has really changed. It’s kinda sad. I suppose it is because I don’t have cable or internet… Either way, I love having people over and want her to chill and be comfortable over here.
Speaking of having people over, we have been trying to have our few friends we do have to come hang out. It is like pulling teeth to have our friends over. It seems that the older you get, the harder it is to find like minded friends. The friends we do have are amazing. When it comes to our favorite couple, we are more understanding, because they are a lot like us. Still, I want to have friends over!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment