August 28, 2009
My God! Today started out weird and ended up good…until.
Little man was wonderful at Momma’s and we had a little outing, turned out good.
Then the lies…
He lied to me all day about ridiculous shit. He was pretending to shoot me and lied to me about it.
That is so mean!
It hurt my feelings then pissed me off.
He lied about going poo. He said he had to and tried. That is good! When he tries, he gets upset and usually can’t. That is fine. He has poo issues and I understand that. I am never irritated about him not being able to go, I’m proud of him for trying. But when he said he didn’t have to, I asked him to still try just in case. He won’t go for me. Ever. So he lied and said he never said he had to go. He knows he did and he knew he lied about it. So he was put in time out for it.
Later on, we went to dinner with Hubby (which was soo nice!!) and he wasn’t too good there. He was smacking hard core and just being obnoxious, so he got in a little trouble. When we got home he peed in his pants. I wasn’t so mad about that, but was irritated, rightfully so, in my opinion. Then a little bit later he was REALLY quiet, meaning he is shitting in his pants. I told him to come in the living room and asked him if he went poo, he was literally straining while telling me that he wasn’t shitting in his pants.
LYING WHILE SHITTING IN HIS PANTS!!!!!!
Right in front of me.
I lost my cool. I am not okay with all this lying! Drastic changes are going to take place in this house when it comes to lying.
Truth is the essence to all relationships.
Without truth, what dime does a relationship have to stand on? If I can’t trust a word that comes out of his mouth, what kind of relationship do we have? I try to explain this to him, but he doesn’t grasp the seriousness of the situation. I am going to rent “The little boy who cried wolf” from the library, and read it to him 5 times a day! LOL! I’m hoping that will help.
By the way, our living room smells like shit. Literally. Shit. I lit 2 incenses on either side of the room and can still smell it.
THEN! I had to be the one to do the load of laundry that was full of piss and shit. Me, I had to. Because that makes such sense… I would have offered to do it were it my child that shit and pissed all up in their clothes. Not make their step parent do it… That really annoyed me. I may say something to Hubby about it, but I really don’t want to get into a fight. Hopefully he’ll understand what my deal is.
Baby Momma claims she’ll be here late morning tomorrow. We’ll see about that… I hope she is true to her word. Hubby needs a weekend to chill and I need a break from Little man for a little bit. We are going to try to have some friends over tomorrow evening. Hopefully they’ll be able to come chill. And hopefully the shit smell will be gone by then.
{An after thought: By the end of days like this, I think. And wonder, am I a total bitch? Am I doing something wrong? Is it me? Why is this so hard to deal with? And I spend the rest of the evening feeling the way you do after a drunken night your best friend had to tell you about…}
My God! Today started out weird and ended up good…until.
Little man was wonderful at Momma’s and we had a little outing, turned out good.
Then the lies…
He lied to me all day about ridiculous shit. He was pretending to shoot me and lied to me about it.
That is so mean!
It hurt my feelings then pissed me off.
He lied about going poo. He said he had to and tried. That is good! When he tries, he gets upset and usually can’t. That is fine. He has poo issues and I understand that. I am never irritated about him not being able to go, I’m proud of him for trying. But when he said he didn’t have to, I asked him to still try just in case. He won’t go for me. Ever. So he lied and said he never said he had to go. He knows he did and he knew he lied about it. So he was put in time out for it.
Later on, we went to dinner with Hubby (which was soo nice!!) and he wasn’t too good there. He was smacking hard core and just being obnoxious, so he got in a little trouble. When we got home he peed in his pants. I wasn’t so mad about that, but was irritated, rightfully so, in my opinion. Then a little bit later he was REALLY quiet, meaning he is shitting in his pants. I told him to come in the living room and asked him if he went poo, he was literally straining while telling me that he wasn’t shitting in his pants.
LYING WHILE SHITTING IN HIS PANTS!!!!!!
Right in front of me.
I lost my cool. I am not okay with all this lying! Drastic changes are going to take place in this house when it comes to lying.
Truth is the essence to all relationships.
Without truth, what dime does a relationship have to stand on? If I can’t trust a word that comes out of his mouth, what kind of relationship do we have? I try to explain this to him, but he doesn’t grasp the seriousness of the situation. I am going to rent “The little boy who cried wolf” from the library, and read it to him 5 times a day! LOL! I’m hoping that will help.
By the way, our living room smells like shit. Literally. Shit. I lit 2 incenses on either side of the room and can still smell it.
THEN! I had to be the one to do the load of laundry that was full of piss and shit. Me, I had to. Because that makes such sense… I would have offered to do it were it my child that shit and pissed all up in their clothes. Not make their step parent do it… That really annoyed me. I may say something to Hubby about it, but I really don’t want to get into a fight. Hopefully he’ll understand what my deal is.
Baby Momma claims she’ll be here late morning tomorrow. We’ll see about that… I hope she is true to her word. Hubby needs a weekend to chill and I need a break from Little man for a little bit. We are going to try to have some friends over tomorrow evening. Hopefully they’ll be able to come chill. And hopefully the shit smell will be gone by then.
{An after thought: By the end of days like this, I think. And wonder, am I a total bitch? Am I doing something wrong? Is it me? Why is this so hard to deal with? And I spend the rest of the evening feeling the way you do after a drunken night your best friend had to tell you about…}
No comments:
Post a Comment