CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Work, hubby, and smoking Oh My!

So yesterday went well at work! I braved the unknown and jumped right into it. I have some plans to try to help me speed the process along and make it a little easier. I need help with it, though.
Hubby and I went on a pseudo date last night and he surprised me with a "man cut" (He has almost always had long hair and it was driving him crazy, so he chopped it. And may I say it is sexy!!) It was so nice to be able to go out and spend time with him.
I am trying to go sans nicotine patch today. It's already one in the afternoon and I haven't put it on yet, so I figure, why not!? I can do this! I have had a few cravings today, but pushed through them. I hope I can do this. If Hubby can do it cold turkey, than so can I! =)
*
Stamp your letters with collector's stamps.
*

1 comment: