CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

July 28, 2009
So the interview was weird. There were 4 of us; “Shy girls 1 and 2”, “The go-getter”, and me. We all went to the center of the mall and sat around like friends getting coffee and started it. We introduced ourselves and something about us. Then he explained that he was going to ask some questions and we can just kind of blurt out the answers to the questions we want and in no real order. So of course Go-getter was all about answering them as soon as she could. I finally started piping up pretty quick and it felt like it was down to just us two. She had great answers. I’d hire her. She had really cute style.
I was oddly more at ease at this interview where I felt like I was competing than I was with 2 chill girls in a coffee shop. I guess because it was my first interview in so long.
So after the interview he tells us it’s a part time, like 8-12 hours a week. Shitty!! I want more than that! But, a job is a job.
So the interview is over and I’m all dressed up. So I decide to go into another place I applied and admire the wonderful purses and what have you. I asked the manager if they were hiring and if they had seen my application… They will re-meet me and call me as soon as they get to the apps. That would be sweet!
Anyways, so I saw one of the shy girls walking around the mall and smiled at her, she smiled back. Then I saw Go-getter. I smiled at her, too. She did a great job at the interview. I felt like we were all in it together. So when she sees me, she makes it a point to make eye contact and gives me the dirtiest look ever! I thought it was a little uncalled for. LOL! She took that shit way too seriously.
I still haven’t heard from the coffee shop. I feel like I was too goofy. I’m going to call them day after tomorrow if I don’t hear from her.
Still playing guitar. I feel like I’m doing so good! It feels great to do something outletish…
=)

No comments: