CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Can it happen? Will it?

We live in one of those perfect little neighborhoods where everyone gets along. An adorable house that is us, eclectic enough, yet still homey. I can ride my bike around the neighborhood, or to the co-op to get fresh groceries for dinner. I can ride my bike to my yoga class, or even my little massage nook. Everything with Little man and Baby Momma is worked out. My little brother has everything he deserves plus more. Everyone I love does. I have my laptop, where I download my wonderful music from itunes, shop on etsy, and don't have to be annoyed when I want the computer, but Hubby is on it. I can just get on my own. We have cookouts with our friends. They bring their children to play with Little man. We grill out, drink, play badminton! We have the money to pay our bills without freaking out how we're going to make it. We both have wonderful, reliable cars. We are in shape, in love, living life!
This is what I want. This is what I deserve. Why does it seem so fucking hard?
*
In public when you are surrounded by people, whisper in your love's ear that she or he makes you happy.
*

3 comments:

Karie said...

It will happen.

Tiffany said...

hm...

is this reality or what you want?

cuz girl that sounds perfect!

I'm thinking its what you want based on prior posts, but I'm extremely exhausted at the moment and have no idea what the hell i'm writing haha

xoxo

Seth M. Ward said...

Life is hard no doubt. We never had it easy.....probably never will. But we are here. Still kickin and screamin......and that's how I will go out.

Be good to yourself.