This is celebrating in style...

We drank cheap-ass champagne with these cute little reusable ice cubes/drink claimers, Hubby looked at guitars online, and I crocheted my first real piece. I've apparently been doing it all wrong, which makes me feel like a dufus... BUT! I know the right way now and it's really good....
Here it is... it's bigger now and will be made into a bag, if I can figure out how to do it... LOL! I have some library books I need to pick up today that I'm hoping will help me out. I need to actually get off my ass and get going... But first, a small rant...
Thanksgiving when married... Friend or Foe?
We both want our mother's Thanksgiving. So, we'll drive an hour to his parents first, drive an hour and a half to my mothers, then 45 mins back to our house... fun? No, yet it's supposed to be... Anyways! Married couples do this all the time and it's not the end of the world... Unless you are my Momma... She is a wonderful woman whom I love with everything I know. However, she has a tendency to be somewhat difficult at times. She doesn't really want to compromise and wait a little bit longer to make her dinner. She wants us to have store-bought pie with them later on... No. I want her dinner, not desert... I have tried to explain this to her many times and she just won't budge... I'm feeling a three-year-old tantrum coming on...
For X-mas, if they want to see us, they can drive over here, I'm not doing this shit again... nope.
*
Wear something sexy under your formal attire.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment