Let's change it up a little bit. I always talk about my day to day life....
So, here are some things I'm obsessed with right now:
•Vanilla candles. I love the simple look. The SMELL! When Hubby and I first hooked up, for our 6 month anniversary (yeah, we were that couple) he surprised me with a weekend in a fancy hotel here in town and there were vanilla candles everywhere. I was hooked for a long time, and it's back.
•Mint green tea. I love green tea and am slightly obsessed with anything mint... It's a match made in heaven.
•Cleanliness. I'm on a organization kick. I want my house to be clean, comfy, homey.
•Finding my muse. As I've mentioned, I'm on a crafty kick. I am playing with lotsa ideas as to what my niche is. Crochet, guitar, making incense holders, sewing??
•Waiting for the mail. I've been ordering things online and love anxiously awaiting them! I ordered a free sample of Oregon Chi tea due to this wonderful blogger and can't wait to try it!! If I love it, I'll have to find somewhere to buy it.
•Ambient/dancy female vocalist music... I don't really know how to describe it... Goldfrapp, Massive Attack, Portishead... It makes me feel feminine and sexy and happy!!
•Trying new recipes. Cooking in general.
•Working out. I'm still on my kick. It comes and goes. I'm trying to make it more regular.
{This is where the organization comes in}
•Hubby. He has been so patient with my craziness lately. He just rolls with the flow, has been super chill and understanding. It's the best.
So there it is, some things I love at this moment in time.
*
Surround yourself with people who see the best in you and encourage you.
*
2 comments:
ohhhh i loooove portishead!
hmmm i think i am in love with this post.
continue ....
Post a Comment