Here are some of the things I've been working on! I've been dying to share!!

My potholders. They're different sizes, which really annoyed me at first, but I'm liking it now, they're unique

This is a little bag I made for my little cousin. I really like this one!

And this one is for my Momma. I wanted it to be perfect, so naturally, I messed up a little bit... The pink in the middle is a post-it note saying "Momma" so I don't forget... LOL!

And This one is one of my incense holders. It's for my big cousin. I made her a bag, too that I'll put it in. {And those are Josephine's feet}.
So, there they are, a few of my crafts... And my very first post showing my stuff off!! =)
1 comment:
I love all of it! So creative and cute!!! <3 ya pretty lady!
Post a Comment