CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

This may be a little premature, but I don't want to wait anymore.
In a recent post, I named off a few things I am thankful for and mentioned the list may have to continue. So, In lieu of Thanksgiving, here's what I got.
{Sorry if I repeat a few things}
♥
♥
~First and foremost, I am utterly grateful, thankful, blessed to have my wonderful, supportive, patient husband. I would die without him.
~I have the most amazing little brother ever!
~My Daddy and Momma.
~Little man. He has turned my world upside down, but I love the little bugger.
~My real friends. The one's who don't leave my side when shit gets tough.
~ My babies. My 2 wonderful kitties. Mr. Grey and Josephine. They are my little friends and I love them so very much!!
~My family, without them I wouldn't know such great wine! =)
~My apartment. My own space in this gigantic universe.
~The Universe, God, The Higher Power, whatever you call it, I have gotten to know it and it helps me.
~Coffee, hot tea and hot cocoa with marshmallows
~My wedding rings. They remind me what real love is. And they're so pretty!!
~Nature. Real, untouched, nature. I am in love.
~Blogging! I have a real outlet, with real people who can give me advice. {I do take into consideration the advice and comments y'all leave me, thank you}
~Crocheting. Crafting in general, I never thought I was one to be "crafty", but my stuff is turning out super cute!! I need to post pics.
~Color! Pink, purple, blood red, jewel tones!!!
~The homemade presents people have given me through the years. To take time out of your life to make me something means so much!
~My wrought iron table and chairs on my balcony. So many wonderful conversations have taken place while sitting there. (and many glasses of wine)
~Music! Live music, recorded music, all music. I was proposed to with music. (elaboration in a future post.)
~Birth control. I don't want me no babies right now. 1/2 of one is good enough for me right now...
~Books. Reading takes me to another world. It involves silence. I love love love to read!!!
~The future. I know I am always moving forward, this gives me hope.
*
Have your best friends over for dinner, even if you're too busy to do so.
*
What are you thankful for?

No comments: