Today is such a good day in blogger world!!
Everyone is so inspired or happy!
It makes me want to dress sexy, relish in my favorite things, thank God for throwing me a bone, enjoy the small things in life, and be happy for the cold!! These amazing blogging women inspire me with every word they type. Thank you, wonderful blogger friends!
On that sappy note: if you haven't experienced Pandora radio then get over there, now! I am in love!! I'm hoping that my play list copied... it's the happiest music for me at this moment ever.
I am in love!!
I slept again last night. It's like one night on, one night off... LOL! Last night was on and I feel wonderful today. I woke up with a smile on my face and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I love it!!
My little white kitty, Joesphine, is being the sweetest thing in ever times today.

Tell me this isn't the cutest damn face you've ever seen?!!?
She seems to be feeling the music, too. She's super chill right now. I wuv her..
I'm off to work my fatass out! I've successfully shed a few pounds already! Holler! =)
I hope every one's day continues being wonderful!!
♥
Find three ideas to SIMPLIFY your life. Try thinking "less is more."
♥
2 comments:
I have 3 words for you as well pretty lady! I LOVE YOU!! <3
BEST POST EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo glad your day yesterday was fabulous! Joesphine is just too cute for words. I just want to hug her and kiss her hahaha
I LOVE pandora radio. That thing is the best. I have reached my 40 hours though so I will have to wait for November 1st before I can listen to more free music.
Hope you have a fantastic Halloween weekend!
xo
Post a Comment