So I bitch, a lot. But tonight while I was peeing, I was looking around my bathroom; I had just gotten done hugging Hubby in the hallway for no reason other than I love him and can, and got to thinking... I really do have a bunch of stuff I've always wanted.
Priceless things. Things $$$ just can't buy.
I have Hubby. He loves me for me, just because. I have my kitties. Puss was following me around all day, just wanted to be close and be with Mommy... That is priceless! I have Josephine. She is the funniest, sweetest little white kitty in ever times. She's always up for a snuggle. I have my own apartment, my FIRST apartment that I decorated! That is something I have dreamed of my whole life. I'm a hot tea drinker now. I always thought people who drink hot were so cool! I just realized recently that I drink a shit ton of hot tea... I'm one of those people now. I have my water bottle I take everywhere with me (again, only cool people do that). I have storage from my youth, seasonal decorations, seasonal towels! A home phone... The list goes on and on... I could go on for hours {and will, soon} about everything I have to be thankful for.
{Thanksgiving post, anyone?}
1 comment:
I have everything I want, too. And it rocks. ;)
Post a Comment