CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today I finally cleaned my house! It's been a pig sty and the messier it got, the more grouchy I got... So I promised Hubby I'd clean it today and I did!! All except the bathroom and mopping, but I figure due to the fact that the rest of the house is clean as hell {even pseudo organized} I get a break. It felt good to do it. And I do my best thinking when cleaning. Did some soul searching and am thinking of fun crafts I could attempt for the dreaded X-mas season.
Note: The Grinch is my hero... I am not a fan of Christmas, at all! I pretend and do enjoy some aspects of it, usually involving alcohol...
I also thought about my rebuilt bridge. I have rebuilt it, but it's not quite as sturdy as I'd like it to be. "Old habits die hard". I am trying to not judge as much, and just let it be. I love that saying "Let it be" and I wish I could! It would help me in so many ways! I wonder if Paul, John, Ringo, and George practiced what they preached? Humm...
Sadness. My wonderful little brother and I had a tiff tonight. I was out of line and said something that was uncalled for. He is defensive right now, so he blew up on me and I cried... He called me back a few minutes later and we worked it out. =) I get sad when we fight. But I love how close we are and that we can work shit out.
*
Slow down your pace.
*

No comments: