CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Drunken Thanksgiving.

{Preface: I am inebriated... so I apologize, but I need to get it out.}
I am very happy for so many things today. I had a wonderful time (3 mimosa) with my Momma and uncle. We had a wonderful dinner. Until Hubby and I left, then my Momma made me feel guilty for leaving...
We went to the in laws and when we pulled up Baby Momma's car was in the driveway. I hugged my amazing mother in law and asked her how long BM had been there, she said about an hour and she is staying for dinner... My fucking face dropped! She apologized to me and I feel like she sincerely meant it. I don't talk to BM because I fear "word vomit". Then my sister in law and her boyfriend came, which I was a little nervous about because she and I had a really rusty start at the beginning of Hubby and my relationship. She was wonderful! I felt so connected to her! It really made my day. BM, however, didn't. There we were, the family, and her. It was awful!!! My wonderful sister in law brought wine, so I drank... and she left early (thank God)!! How horrid that I had to sit at the same table with her. It was really bad. After dinner, we (the family) all sat around talking and reminiscing. She went into the other room and eventually realized we didn't care if she was there or not and left. I had another glass of wine and am now home, drinking the rest of the champagne from earlier.
It's really fucking sad that I have to drink myself into a stupor to get through this holiday...
*
Be thankful for the good you have.
*

No comments: