So my last post was a little woe is me... I got a little caught up in the moment. I am going to call my Daddy tomorrow night {or I may chicken out and send him an e mail} and tell him where I'm coming from...
With that said, I reminded myself of him today. We have been playing "school" with Little man recently, to teach him how to sit down, shut up, and listen for when he goes to school. I remember growing up, I hated when Daddy helped me with homework because he always got really annoyed with me for not being able to figure it out. I did that to Little man today... {Oops!} We were spelling C-A-T. What does that spell? Cat! No... it was C-T-O or C-E-C... the list goes on and on! LOL! So I went and grabbed chocolate and took over being teacher. I bribed him with a nibble of chocolate every time he spelled C-A-T. Hubby played along beautifully and when Little man was just not paying attention, he spelled it right, and got chocolate. Little man did not like this at all. So FINALLY he spelled it right more than one time. And class was over. Haha! I wonder how many preschool/kindergarten teachers are alcoholics?
*
Rent a scooter for the weekend.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment