Little man is really annoying me this morning. He's a little trickster. He'll put words in Hubby's mouth; "Remember last night or the other day when you said we'd play my frog game today?" Hubby specifically said we would not be playing his frog game today... And the Spongebob, and the loud toys, the loud voice!! And it's really hard to talk to him sometimes. He just goes off on his own little tangents, or says "huh?" after everything I say. Very annoying...
I did make a bag yesterday! It's the ugliest little bag you'd ever seen, but I'm so proud of it!! I made it! All on my own! Once my stuff gets better, I'll post pics. For now, I'll spare you the ugly.
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
*
Dare yourself to say to someone, "Hold on a second. Let me see, you have an eyelash that is about to fall into your eye. Come closer." Then softly blow-especially if there's nothing there.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment