CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today will be better! Because it has to be.
I figured I'd change my layout, something fresh and new. =)
My wonderful Momma got us groceries yesterday and I'm so stoked to have food in our house! I'm grateful to have food to eat during the day!
I've been on a mission for a dry erase board and for whatever reason, we still haven't bought one. Yesterday, Hubby came home with a desktop calendar that we posted on the wall. It made me feel special that he thought of me. So now I can keep up with my chores and... well, my life. I have an organization thing. I love office supplies, boxes (which I learned yesterday, you don't ever give an empty box), calendars, organizers... Yet I'm the most unorganized person you've ever met!
I'm still waiting on a call from the place I interviewed with. I called them Monday and they said they're trying to figure out who to pick out of 3 potential employees, I'm one of them. So I wait... AGHHH!!!!!
*
Buy sexy lingerie for yourself or your love.
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING the new layout! Super, super cute! I'm glad we got to talk today! It's so nice to get to talk to friends, especially when they live so very far away! I miss you guys so much! I hope you have a FANTASTICAL Weekend, you deserve it!!! Lots of love sweet friend! <3

Tiffany said...

organization supplies rock!!!!