Today, I needed a break from the boys.
{I want to preface this by saying I LOVE them!}
They were both driving me up a wall. Little man would ask Hubby the same question 4,000 times and Hubby would not respond until the 4,001st time! And when they weren't playing the question game; Little man would talk incessantly, Hubby would sigh heavily, and all the while, I'm getting ignored... Just not a good combo.
Our DVD player is crapping out and we only have one computer. The book I'm reading is NOT holding my interest, my crochet project was annoying me. I'm telling you... Bad news...
I mentioned to Hubby that I really want a laptop all for me. This way when they are on this one, I can go into the living room, or the bedroom and do my thing, sans annoying boys. When I told him that if all I get is a laptop for X-mas I would be ecstatic! Everyone can get together and get me one. His response "Well, you're going to have to talk to someone about that, I don't have any money." Ok, thanks... I was just mentioning...
So, true to form, I stew and realize how much he's been pissing me off all day and pick a huge fight with him. So I called Momma to meet me at the bookstore so I could
A.) Vent
B.) Get away from the boys
C.) Look for crochet books
I feel much better now that I got away for a little bit. We got Little man some cute books and I read one to him as soon as I got home. Then he saw that I have coffee and got upset because my mommy didn't get him chocolate milk! Ummm... You got not one, but TWO books! How many books did I get? ZERO. Just saying...
I'm just in a funky mood today. I need Whataburger's chicken finger combo with milk gravy and honey mustard... That would make me happy. And it needs to be followed by a bottle of Geyser Peak Cabernet Sauvignon. If you have never had this wine, get it now! Amazing! I'm pretty much in love. These things would make me feel better. Instead, I'll drink my hot tea and try not to lose my patience...
*
Write down the memories you've made since meeting your love. When you get to the last page, give it to them.
*
{I may do this for Hubby for our first year of being married}
No comments:
Post a Comment