CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yay!

The hunt is over. I finally found the one. The guitar I am getting. We went to a mom and pop place today that Hubby has told me about for years. It was amazing! They are old hippies and I just fell in love with both them and the place. They even have a dog named Harmony. A big German Shepard. So cute. So I played a few guitars... Hubby played a lot of them, for a really long time. So I got bored and wandered and found one to play for shits and giggles. I fell in love with it. I was timidly playing the others, couldn't switch from one chord to the next without stopping and looking what I was doing, but this one, this one I played loudly and with confidence. I could go from chord to chord with ease (all 3 of them!) and just felt so great with it in my hands!! It fit well and had the best energy of all the others I've played. It spoke to me. So, come tax season, I'm getting me a Taylor 114. I'm so excited!!!
And we had such a good day together! We needed it.



***********************



Last night, I played with yarn and made my first multicolored bag. It didn't look right, so I added a cute bead to it.



My first Multicolored Bead Bag:


This is the front of it.

And the back.

It's not 100% perfect, but I'm pretty proud of it. =)

*

Climb to the top of monument or mountain. From above, everything looks so spectacular.

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! I really like it! :D You're so creative, I love it! :D

Tiffany said...

aw I'm proud of you! this is great!!!!!!